Tires play an huge part in the performance and safety of your vehicle, and so does having a Ford service center that you can always depend on. At Victory Ford, our convenient hours and close proximity to Dubuque allow you to come in when it's best for you, and you can be sure we'll get you back on the road to conquer the rest of your day.
- Get onto US-151 S/US-52 S/US-61 S
- Turn right onto IA-946 S
- Turn left onto Locust St
- Turn right onto US-20 W/Dodge St
- Turn right onto Wuchter Rd
- Turn left onto Olde Hawkeye Rd
- Victory Ford will be on your left!
"Victory Ford is an exceptional place! Staff and service are exemplary." - CAV, DealerRater.com user
"Very easy to deal with. Peter was great. Shopped other dealerships, but this was the most pleasant one I shopped. They made it really easy to make my own decison." - l75b, DealerRater.com user
How To Tell If You Need New Tires:
Even when properly inflated, your tires will wear naturally overtime. To prevent a loss of traction or a blowout, be sure to replace them when the tread wears down. An easy way to check your tires is the penny trick!
- Bring a penny and go to each tire of your vehicle.
- Insert the penny against the treads, with the top of Lincoln's head facing the tire.
- If the tread doesn't extend past the top of his head, then the tread is low and you're due for a change!
- Do this in the center of each tire, as well as each edge; your tires may be more worn in different areas.
The team at Victory Ford has been providing quick and dependable service to Ford drivers in Dubuque for years. Our friendly factory trained service technicians have the specialized training and tools to provide quality Ford service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
If you're about due for a fresh set of tires, or if you're not quite sure how much life are left in the ones you have, then don't hesitate to call our Ford service technicians at (563) 213-5961 to schedule an appointment! We'll be more than happy to lend a hand.