The importance of a healthy brake system goes without saying. It requires regular maintenance to keep the system working properly, which is where our Ford service center comes in. Our convenient hours and close proximity to Dubuque allow you to come in when its best for you, and you can be sure we'll get you back on the road in no time flat.
| || |
- Get onto US-151 S/US-52 S/US-61 S
- Turn right onto IA-946 S
- Turn left onto Locust St
- Turn right onto US-20 W/Dodge St
- Turn right onto Wuchter Rd
- Turn left onto Olde Hawkeye Rd
- Victory Ford will be on your left!
"Victory Ford is an exceptional place! Staff and service are exemplary." - CAV, DealerRater.com user
"Dan & Pete were great to work with and we were able to drive our vehicle off the lot at Victory Ford that day! We will definitely go back to Victory Ford in the future!" - vrhmonti, DealerRater.com
Time For New Brakes:
Your brake's are designed to bring your vehicle safely to a stop at a moment's notice. Yet many drivers often put off brake inspection and service for longer than they should considering the constant damage that this system endures. Dubuque area Ford drivers should look out for these warning signs:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn't working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns.
- Warning light. There's a reason these things come on, and if they do then don't ignore them.
The team at Victory Ford has been offering timely and dependable service to Ford drivers near Dubuque for years. Our factory trained service technicians have the training and tools to provide quality Ford service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
Visit our Ford service center near Dubuque for a brake inspection today!